- Web based system which can be used for hosting web surveys, Web - Computer Assisted Telephone Interviewing (CATI) and Random digit Telephone surveys
- Password protected system access. Login is required to access any system functions.
- Multi level access for system users. User privileges controlling access to different system functions.
- Multi-lingual support.
- Customized system settings.
- Surveys can be: Web based or Telephone surveys - either random digit dialing or random selection from given list
- Template based questionnaire creation.
- Question type can be chosen from a predefined set. These can be: Text, multi-text, radio button, list, list in list, ranking, text ranking are some of the predefined types. The system administrator can easily add new question types.
- Whether response for a question is required or optional can be specified.
- Option to add "Help" for each question. This information will be shown to the survey respondent, if requested.
- The survey administrator designates level of survey access at time of questionnaire creation.
- Customized email notification to survey sample.
- Option to download survey in html format to be completed and mailed/faxed back by respondent.
- Anonymous collection of data
- Survey respondents can fill out only the surveys they have access to. Each respondent can fill out a specific survey only once.
- Option for data entry staff to enter more than 1 survey.
- Navigational buttons.
- Option to save incomplete surveys and complete at later time.
- Data can be stored in different types of databases Oracle, MSSQL, MSAccess. Database information is easily editable by the system admin and it has to be specified in the system properties.
- The system can be used by the administrator to import/export the survey data in comma-delimited format into the system database.
- System users can create customized report template.
- A report can have multiple items, with each item defining the statistics to be generated for a different question from the survey. Reports give descriptive statistics as well as generate bar charts, graphs and reports. Reports can include the following: response rate, percentages, ranges as well as means/medians.
- For more detailed analysis, Sage staff has the expertise to use advanced statistical techniques using SAS for more detailed analysis.
- At any given time, survey administrator can check the number of respondents as well as perform preliminary analysis.
IDEAS can perform both random number generation or telephone numbers from a given file can be loaded in the system. System has option to automatically dial through modem. System tracks responses and can handle n-number of call-backs for no response as specified by the survey administrator.
- Pseudo random phone number generation based on user defined phone number format
- Centralized control on phone numbers and their status.
- System saves the status of the phone number -- whether it's busy, invalid, no answer, answering machine, call back later, refuse to complete survey.
- Reminds interviewer of scheduled interview time. The interviewer is reminded 5 minutes before a scheduled interview to call telephone number.
- Saves the time and date, name of interviewer using system.
- System is web-based, can be accessed 24 X 7 to accommodate for time differences.
Please register with us to get a demo CD mailed to you for the product you have requested.